Saturday, November 27, 2010

PredaKing 2010 Reissue Review - Part I

This is my review of the G1 PredaKing 2010 by TakaraTomy. The box art was great and the box wasn't as heavy as I thought. The 2010 version is the die cast version.

Name: Predaking
Release Date: Late Nov 2010
Released By: Takara Tomy



Upon opening the box,I was pleasantly greeted by the five figures, Razorclaw, Rampage, Divebomb, Tantrum and Headstrong. Personally I liked the new colors as compared to the vintage.

So what do I think about the 2010 version of PredaKing? Beside the new paint job, everything is still the same. Price wise it's kinda steep, currently it's retailing around US$180 in online stores. But if you are a fan of PredaKing and I recommend that you bite the bullet and GET ONE!

The combined mode is fabulous and I will let the pictures talk for itself. Enjoy!



Size comparison with a Revoltech Rodimus


If you have noticed that I have not put on the stickers that came with Predaking, I will do that in my next review.

No comments:

Post a Comment